Friday, May 15, 2009

Acne Skin Care

Acne Skin Care is a system you need to follow if you suffer from acne problems. Now, it's not easy to treat acne. As a person who has suffered from acne since he was the age of 12, I know what it's like to suffer from this terrible malady.

However, I spent three years trying every acne treatment under the sun. You name it, I tried it: acne pills, skin care creams, accutane, antibiotics, Benzoyle Peroxide, etc. Nothing worked. I pretty much figured I was cured with acne for life, that there was no way to effectively treat my acne skin care problem.

However, eventually I did find a way. Want to know how? I simply started to exercise, practiced a healthy skin care facial regimen, and ate an acne diet. The combination of these factors caused my acne to disappear. No need of pills, no need of creams, just simple diet and a facial regimen.

Now, I know people have different results with different things when trying to treat acne. Some people may find acne products to work, others may find that acne home remedies are what they need.

For me, it was just a proper diet. This diet included lots of veggies, fruits, 8 glasses of water, 30 minutes of exercise, and the use of some mild acne soaps, and exfoliation once a week.

So how to get rid of acne? Well, I highly suggest you make an internal attempt first. By internal, I mean change your diet rather than apply external treatments such as acne creams, medications, etc.

I also found this diet very effective at getting rid of blackheads as well. I don't know if this is the cure you are looking for, but for me it's worked.

Now, regarding acne scarring. I don't think there is anything you can do to get rid of acne scars fast. Acne scars require some serious surgery and are not something you can just magically fix with a simple pill or application of acne scar cream.

One thing I've noticed with people who suffer from acne problems. They are generally impatient people. Most people want a quick fix. Sorry folks -- this is why you keep getting ripped off on products that don't work! Someone promises you a quick skin care fix and you throw your money at it. If you want to get rid of your acne, it's possible. I did it and so can you. But you need to treat it as a long term treatment, not an easy, quick cure that people want.

So, get out there and change up your diet. The chances are it will make a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment